Skip to Content
Red Dragon Players Club Terms & Conditions
- Membership in Red Dragon Players Club (the “Club”) only applicable for 21 years old and above.
- The following parties are not eligible for membership:
- Patrons under 21 years of age or a student of any school, college or university in the
- Government officials connected directly with the operation of government or any of its agencies
and their immediate relatives (spouses, children, and parents).
- Members of the Army, Navy, Air Force or the Philippine National Police and their immediate
relatives (spouses, children, and parents).
- Holders of Gaming Employment License issued by PAGCOR.
- Patrons barred by PAGCOR or any of its licensed casinos.
- Employees of Red Dragon Ventures Inc. (regular and casual).
- Applicant must present a proof of valid ID and complete the registration to join the Club.
- For local applicants, present an original and valid government-issued photo ID.
- For foreign applicants, a passport or Alien Certificate of Registry (ACR) ID card will be
accepted as valid identification.
- The Membership Card is for the sole and exclusive use of the card owner.
- Red Dragon has the right to confiscate any card at any time.
- Members can earn Dragon Points as at advertise
- The Dragon Points (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Points” from time to time) earned
have no cash or monetary value and cannot be exchanged or sold for cash or other consideration
and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional benefits.
- The terms and conditions upon which the Dragon Points may be exchanged for rewards, including
the number of Points required to be exchanged for any reward and the procedures involved in
redemption, shall be determined by Red Dragon.
- Conversion of points to cash is not allowed.
- Points and benefits are non-transferable and can only be redeemed by the Member.
- By registering the membership in the Club, Member expressly consents to the use of their name,
photographs, videos, and/or likeness for promotional purposes by Red Dragon and its agencies without
- Red Dragon has the sole and absolute discretion in making final decisions on (a) granting the
Membership to any applicant; (b) granting any reward or benefit that a member may be entitled to;
and (c) any dispute relating to the Membership and the Card.
- Membership to Red Dragon Players Club is a privilege and not an entitlement.
- Red Dragon is entitled to terminate a Member’s Membership and/or Card in any of the following
circumstances: (a) if the Member violates any terms and conditions for enjoying the Membership; or
(b) the Member provides untrue or inaccurate information to Red Dragon or uses improper ways in to
obtain rewards or benefits; or (c) the Member behaves inappropriately in the premises of Red Dragon
or its affiliates
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, Red Dragon at its sole and absolute discretion
shall be entitled to terminate the Card and/or the Membership of any Member at any time with or
without prior notice and with or without cause.
- For the avoidance of doubt, termination of the Card shall automatically result in the
termination of the Membership, and vice-versa.
- Upon termination of the Card and/or the Membership, all Dragon Points reward programs, benefits
and promotions of that Member shall forthwith be automatically forfeited and deemed NULL and
VOID. The Member shall immediately return the Card and any additional Card to Red Dragon upon
request. Red Dragon shall be under no further obligation to the Member in relation the
Membership and/or Card.
- Red Dragon employees have the right to request that a member present a valid ID in addition to
his/her Membership Card when making transactions.
- Red Dragon has the right to communicate with members via email, SMS, telephone, direct mail, and
other channels. A member may request to block any form of notification or communication relative to
the Club upon the Member’s request.
- By using the Card, the Member shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms
and conditions as amended and/or supplemented from time to time by Red Dragon.
- In the event of inconsistency between the English and other language versions of these terms and
conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- All decisions of Red Dragon in relation to the Club and participation in the Club are final,
conclusive, and binding.